FCC Rating (25.5)
The Scandal Pearl is Hammer’s strongest pearlized ball to date. Our carbon fiber technology has knocked another one out of the park.
This 500/1000 AbralonTM Powerhouse Factory Finish Polish finish on the Semtex Pearl CFI coverstock gives this angular monster the ability to handle medium to heavy oil patterns.
Hammer’s strongest symmetrical core, the Scandal core, is back and this time it is wrapped with Hammers Semtex Pearl CFI cover.
Chemical Friction, blah, blah. Mechanical Friction, blah, blah. We got your friction! Our new Semtex Pearl CFI cover puts the flip in skid/ flip. Hammer Scandal Pearl– The new Scandal Pearl is here to create some controversy. A ball that rolls this good can’t possibly be legal, can it? Well, it is. The new Semtex Pearl CFI cover has perfectly bonded together mid lane control with unmatched back end angularity. Get ready to create a Scandal.
– Core: Scandal
– Coverstock: Semetric Pearl CFI
– Finish: 500/1000 Abralon® Polished w/ Powerhouse™ Factory Finish Polish
– RG: 2.48 (15# ball)
– Differential: 0.054 (15# ball)
– Recommended Lane Conditions: Medium-Heavy Oil
– Manufacturer’s Warranty: 3 Year Limited
– FCC Rating: Total- 25.5, Finish- 7.25, Core- 8.75, Cover- 9.5